Pomegranate & Honey Moisturizing Hand & Body Lotion, 2.25 o.z.
A Powerful Fruit for Healthier Skin
If you truly want naturally beautiful skin - look no further than what Mother Nature has to offer.
Here's another amazing lotion from The Naked Bee that is made with organic aloe vera, sunflower oil and Pomegranate Oil.
Pomegranate Honey Moisturizing Hand & Body Lotion is the perfect lotion for all types of skin.
Pomegranate can work wonders on dry skin and has anti-aging potential that could diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, it may also be able to reduce the appearance of scars.
Pomegranate has also shown an ability to extend the longevity of fibroblasts. Those are cells that help the body produce collagen and elastin for healthy, younger-looking skin. This is a fruit that was made to improve your skin!
- Hand & Body Lotion with All-Natural Ingredients
- Organic Aloe Vera and Sunflower Oil - restores skin and promotes a healthy appearance
- Pomegranate Oil - revitalizes dull or mature skin. May soothe skin irritation.
- Honey - moisturizes skin and provides antibacterial properties
- Hyaluronic Acid - hydrates skin and promotes elasticity
- Spirulina - contains concentrated nutrients for detoxification and skin conditioning
- Hypoallergenic and pH balanced
- Not tested on animals
Just as important as what you will find in this lotion is what you won't find...
The Naked Be never uses dyes, pigments or artificial fragrances. You'll never be putting parabens, mineral oil, drying alcohol, lauryl or laureth sulfate.
What you'll find in this lotion is exactly what you need - and that is exactly what nature intended.
Order Pomegranate Honey Moisturizing Hand & Body Lotion from The Naked Bee!
Organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice
Organic sunflower seed oil
Punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil
Ascophyllum nodosum (kelp) extract
Arnica cordifolia (arnica) extract
Calendula officinalis flower extract
Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract
Unea barbata (Alpine lichen) extract
Mixed tocopherol (vitamin E)
Ergocalciferol (vitamin D3)
Ethyl hexyl glycerin